|Description||The museum was founded in 1932 in the Jewish communal headquarters in Bloomsbury. In 1995, it moved to its current site in Camden Town.
The museum houses a major international-level collection of Jewish ceremonial art including the notable Lindo lamp an early example of a British Menorah (Hanukkah).
Raymond Burton House, 129-131 Albert Street
|Phone number||020 7284 7384|
|Listing Views||110 listing views|